- toilets - round vs elongated. standard height vs tall
- light switches, outlets, plate covers - white vs ivory vs other
- paint colors and sheen - have a list for bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, trim, ceilings
- flooring options - carpet, carpet pad, vinyl, etc.
- appliance brand, colors, sizes features
- tile - style, color, grout colors / spacing
- not having to make decisions about these things at each repair or turnover
- getting better pricing through bulk purchases
- ability to reuse extra materials left over from various repairs / projects
- having consistent finishes so that the property looks better and more attractive. When things are mismatched it looks like nobody cares
Like what you’re reading? You can watch the full episode on YouTube or listen on the go using your favorite podcast player. Just search for Maximizing Your Property Value.
Have a question about property management or real estate investing? We want to hear from you. Submit your question in video format and if your questions is featured on one of our future shows you could receive a free gift! Please keep your question under 60 seconds. If recording on your phone - please have your phone in landscape orientation. It is preferred that you share the video by uploading it to YouTube and sending the link to us using our contact page: http://www.realestatestiles.com/contact/
Mark your calendar for the Northstar Real Estate Conference, September 20-21, 2019. Enter discount code “STILES” to get $100 off your ticket: www.nreconference.com
Thanks to Todd Dexheimer for being a special guest on today's show. You can learn more about Todd by checking out his podcast: Pillars Of Wealth Creation. Find the show on iTunes or YouTube.
Are you wondering what your property is worth in today's real estate market? Download my free e-book that will help you calculate your property's value!http://www.realestatestiles.com/value/